Welcome to the Toronto Mori Girl, Dolly Kei, and Natural Kei fashion community!
This is a closed-membership community but some posts may be PUBLIC if not FRIENDS-LOCKED.
If you would like to join the Forestdoll community membership must to be approved. This is especially true for those who have no posts on their personal LiveJournals, no personal information on their user profiles, or are completely new to LiveJournal.
Despite this, we are a tight-knit Toronto Japanese fashion community and we are open to meeting new people and members! Don’t be intimidated. We are all pretty friendly.
RULES Everyone needs them.
1. When approved for Forestdoll please make a introduction post about yourself so we can limit the voyeurism and trolling that has been happening in other communities. The INTRODUCTION POST TEMPLATE is located in the Forestdoll memories. This is more of a method for people to take initiative with posting and getting to know each other instead of lurking (and being an unknown voyeur).
2. Please, keep posts on topic. Irrelevant posts will be deleted.
3. Useless bickering / fighting is not tolerated. Nor, are personal attacks on other members of this community.
4. Be nice and friendly to others. Treat others the way you'd want to be treated and have some respect.
5. LJ-CUTS ARE YOUR BEST FRIEND. Use them for pictures and sales, please! (If you don't know how to do an LJ-CUT refer to LJ FAQ or search it on LJ)
6. This is a closed membership community, but it is still common sense that if you are uncomfortable with posting your cellphone number please state that you would like to be done via PM or FRIENDS-LOCK YOUR POST. Posts can still be viewed if you are not a member if they are not FRIENDS-LOCKED.
7. IF A MEET-UP has a strict RVSP or dress-code, please abide to it. Contact the host of a MEET-UP if you have any concerns.
8. If you are going to make sales post, please post under cut. Only one visible picture (re-sized to fit the community layout) can be shown other pictures must be under a cut.